To paraphrase a friend, we drew on one another's cooking skills to round out (and heck, overstuff) the meal. The turkey was served at midnight, but it didn't matter - the city never sleeps!
To see our Midnight Turkey recipe, just head on over here. :)
Meantime, I've been tagged by Ginta at Hunting and Gathering and Hitomi Neko to answer the I Love Your Blog quiz! Thank you! Ginta has a lovely way of mixing terrific 2nd-hand finds with current pieces to create something utterly new. Hitomi says she's a blogging newbie, but I've already enjoyed her film reviews. :) Here goes...
1. Why did you create the blog? I may have mentioned this before, but because of my nomadic life, it was a way to feel more connected to faraway family & friends.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow? I love blogs by people who have a passion or just good fun writing about their joys!
3. Favorite makeup brand? I'm not terribly loyal, I'll try anything that sounds promising. :)
|Jason Wu's Spring 2011 collection|
5. Your indispensable makeup product? Burt's Bees lip balm.
6. Your favorite color? For clothes, lilacs, dusky roses and rich browns. For interiors, bright colours (one of my last apartments was completely in primary colours!) or soothing neutrals.
Kiehl's musk. Before that, girly Flor (and I'm not that girly, even!).
Lady Chatterley - not at all rubbishy, more like a sensitive love story with the exquisite Marina Hands as leading lady.
10. Make the last question and answer to yourself: What invention would help your life? Something that instantly transports me to any part of the world! And anything that makes me look like I get 8 hours of sleep & workout 2 hours everyday!;) XO
(Images via Channel4, newbatteri, Travel Holiday, Fragrantica, and Destination360.)